OGUN, Nigeria – The State Police Command has released guidelines for the screening of applicants who have registered online for the ongoing recruitment of constable into the Nigeria Police Force.
The command, in a statement on Friday, informed Ogun State indigenes, who have applied online that the physical and credential screening exercise will commence on Monday August 24 and end on September 6, 2020.
According to the statement signed by Abimbola Oyeyemi, the Screening exercise will take place at the POWA hall situated at the Command’s headquarters, Eleweran Abeokuta.
The exercise, according to Oyeyemi, will commence by 7am daily.
Applicants are told to appear at the venue in their clean white T-shirt and shorts, as they were also asked to come along with the originals and photocopies of all necessary documents, neatly arranged in two flat office files with recent passport photographs.
Importantly, the PPRO said candidates should report at the screening centre on the date scheduled for their local government areas as follows:
1. ABEOKUTA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
2. ABEOKUTA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
3. ADO/ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
4. EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
5. IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
6. IJEBU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT
7. IJEBU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
8. IJEBU NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT
9. IJEBU ODE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
10. IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
11. IMEKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
12. IPOKIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
13. OBAFEMI LOCAL GOVERNMENT
14. ODOGBOLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT
15. ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
16. OGUN WATER SIDE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
17. REMO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
18. SAGAMU LOCAL GOVERNMENT
19. YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
20. YEWA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
“All applicants should note that there is going to be strict compliance with the COvid-19 protocols; therefore they should all come to the venue with their facemask on,” it was said.