YOBE, Nigeria – Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State has sworn in 20 Commissioners who would assist him to run the affairs of the state in different capacities.
The swearing of the members of the state executive council is coming over six months since governor Buni took over the mantle of leadership of the state in May 29th, 2019.
One time Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alkali Jajere, 3 former House of Representatives’ members, as well as Buni’s immediate past spokesman, Abdullahi Bego, were among the Commissioners who took the oath of office.
The list of the Commissioners is as follows:
1) Hon. Abdullahi Usman Kukuwa – Gulani LGA
2) Dr. Abubakar Garba Iliya – Gujba LGA
3) Hon. Muhammed Alamin – Damaturu LGA
4) Alhaji Musa Mustapha – Damaturu LGA
5) Hon. Mala Musti – Tarmuwa LGA
6) Hon. Goni Bukar – Bursari LGA
7) Hon. Bukar Alhaji Dauda – Gaidam LGA
8) Hon. Yerima Lawan Mahmud – Yunusari LGA
9) Mohammed Gagwiyo Garba – Bade LGA
10) Dr. Muhammad Law an Gana – Yusufari LGA
11) Hon. Sidi Yakubu Karasuwa – Karasuwa LGA
12) Dr. Muhammed Sank Idris – Nguru LGA
13) Hon. Barma Shittima – Machina LGA
14) Dr. (Mrs) Mauro A. Amshi – Jakusko LGA
15) Hon. Abdullahi Bego – Jakusko LGA
16) Eng. Umara Wakili Duddaye – Jakusko LGA
17) Barr. Sale Samanja – Potiskum LGA
18) Prof. Muhammed Munkaila – Potiskum LGA
19) Sen. Alkali Abdulkadir Jajere – Fine LGA
20) Hajiya Hausa Bah Abubakar – Fika LGA