JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Actor Andile Gumbi has died after suffering a heart attack while working on a theatre production in Israel.
The actor had been in ICU after collapsing on the set of Daniel The Musical, where he was playing one of the lead characters.
“We are saddened by the passing of our former Isibaya actor Andile Gumbi.
Andile was a very talented [actor] with lots still to offer to the entertainment industry. Our deepest condolences to his family and friends. He will be greatly missed”, said Mzansi Magic publicist Karabo Maroga in a statement on Friday.
Condolences have started pouring in for the Isibaya star following the news of his death.
- Osun Govt releases new COVID-19 guidelines, announces 10 to 5 curfew
- Why Maina escaped to Niger Republic – EFCC reveals
- Nigerian troops kill Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists after attack on civilians in Borno
- Oyo Gov., Makinde reacts to Igboho’s ultimatum says their enemies are criminals, not Hausa, Fulani
- Kano Hisbah arrests 19 women over alleged immoral acts