KADUNA, Nigeria – The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) said five persons died in recent bandits attack in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the attack has displaced residents from 17 villages who are now taking refuge at Birnin Yero LEA Primary School.
Mr. Ishaya Chinoko, Zonal Coordinator of the agency made this known when he led a team on a rapid assessment of the displaced persons from the 17 villages.
According to him, during the assessment, the team was informed about the death of five persons and two wounded ones.
Chinoko condoled with the Kaduna State Government and its people over the loss of lives and property, arising from the attack.
He assured them that the agency will submit its report and assistance will be immediately brought to them by the Federal Government.
- BBNaija 5: How Nigerian celebrities reacted to Ozo’s eviction
- TRansfer: Atletico Madrid in talks with Arsenal over Torreira amid Partey interest
- Kwara: 6-yr-old hawker missing, seven others rescued as rainstorm wreaks havoc in Ilorin
- EPL: Jurgen Klopp speaks on Christensen’s red card after Liverpool’s 2-0 win over Chelsea
- BBNaija 5: How fans reacted to Trickytee, Ozo’s eviction