ENGLAND – There is a news that England is in the move to cap Nigerian-born Manchester United starlet, Hamzat Balogun, according to All Nigeria Soccer.
Balogun will be attending an England U-15 camping exercise after receiving a call up from manager Lee Skyrme.
The player has been described as a hard-tackling versatile defender who can play across the defending line: left-back, right-back, and central defense.
The youngster has been a revelation for the youth team of Manchester United and featured for the club in this year’s edition of the Mediterranean International Cup in Spain, a tourney considered the most prestigious in youth football in the globe.
The young defender has maintained an upward trajectory in the Red Devils’ youth sides and could be promoted to the U18 team in the coming seasons.
- BBNaija 5: Laycon reveals his biggest fear after final
- Wilfred Ndidi out of Super Eagles’ friendlies against Tunisia, Ivory Coast
- Man United told to pay £80m for Calvert-Lewin
- Max Aarons agrees personal terms with Barcelona
- Chelsea vs Barnsley: Thiago Silva reveals why he never wanted to play in England