PRETORIA, South Africa – A police detective who should have taken a bite out of crime has now alleged to have fallen foul of the law – his shiny gold tooth became a critical piece of evidence in unraveling a hijacking.
The policeman, assigned to an Ekurhuleni policing precinct, is alleged to have been one of a four-strong gang who hijacked a man in Mamelodi two weeks ago.
But it was the glinting gold gnashes that held fast in the hijack victim’s memory and would eventually lead to the cop’s arrest…
- Chelsea boss, Lampard gives injury updates on Pulisic, Ziyech, Werner ahead of Liverpool clash
- Nigerian Air Force releases list of candidates shortlisted for 2020 recruitment, interview dates
- Man United players to miss EPL opener against Crystal Palace revealed
- Real Madrid disappointed with Zidane after Bale, Reguilon join Tottenham
- Arsenal vs West Ham: Arteta to be without seven players at the EPL clash