JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – The City of Johannesburg on Thursday night announced a breach of its network on and shut down its website and all e-services as a precautionary measure.
In a tweet, the City said it had detected a network breach “which resulted which resulted in an unauthorised access to our information systems”.
that the attack comes hours after the City received a bitcoin ransom note from a group called the Shadow Kill Hackers.
- Real Madrid decide on sacking Zidane after shock defeat to Alcoyano
- Quit Notice to Herders: Ondo monarchs back Akeredolu’s order, tell Buhari to caution his aides
- Gabrielle Union reveals husbands reaction to her movie sex scenes
- Another victim of Abeokuta tanker explosion dies in Ogun FMC
- EPL: Mikel Arteta reveals Arsenal’s next step in January transfer market