JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Entries for the local version of popular international game show Family Feud are open.
The 26-episode game show in which two families compete to name the most popular responses based on gathered survey questions will be hosted by businessman and entertainer Steve Harvey.
The application entry process will close on October 21.
Below are the requirements for people who want to enter:
Families need to consist of five members who are related to each other via blood, marriage or legal adoption (parents and offspring, brothers and sisters, aunts and nephews, etc).
• You must fully, honestly and accurately complete any forms and/or documents and/or provide all information that is requested from you at any time.
• You must provide a video of your family.
• You must reside in Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town.
• You must be 18 years of age or older on November 10.
• You must be living in South Africa as a legal resident; and
• You must not have been convicted of any offence, or be subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment.
Production will begin in Johannesburg in October and the show will begin airing in Africa April 2020 on e.tv.